Home Buying - Step by Step. Register today! Next FREE Class: Saturday, January 13th, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
FREE Home Buyers Education Class. Everything you need to know when buying a home!
Lansing, Michigan – Buying a home in Lansing is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, Jason VanSickle, local REALTOR® has teamed up with a local mortgage lender to sponsor a homebuyer education class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 1 hour format and held at the Coldwell Banker on the second floor located at 1020 S. Creyts Rd in Lansing. Whether you personally own a home or whether this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
Complimentary snacks and beverages will be provided.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What are the exact steps in buying a home?
- What are closing costs & when in the process do I pay them?
- How much home can I afford?
- What’s the best way to find the right home before anybody else?
- When is the best time of year to buy a home?
- How do mortgages work? What do lenders look for?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
- How many zero down home loan programs or other programs do I qualify for?
Receive a FREE Home Buyer's Guide book!
Class presented by: Jason VanSickle REALTOR®
The VanSickle Team
Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood
Cell: 517-749-8805 Office: 517-492-3353 email@example.com
This class is not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract.