Home Buying - Step by Step. Register today! Next FREE Class: Saturday, April 28th, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
FREE Home Buyers Education Class. Everything you need to know when buying a home!
Lansing, Michigan – Buying a home in Lansing is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, Jason VanSickle, local REALTOR® has teamed up with a local mortgage lender to sponsor a homebuyer education class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 1 hour format and held at the Coldwell Banker on the second floor located at 1020 S. Creyts Rd in Lansing. Whether you personally own a home or whether this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
A complimentary snack and beverage will be provided.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What are the exact steps in buying a home?
- What are closing costs & when in the process do I pay them?
- How much home can I afford?
- What’s the best way to find the right home before anybody else?
- When is the best time of year to buy a home?
- How do mortgages work? What do lenders look for?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
- How many zero down home loan programs or other programs do I qualify for?
Receive a FREE Home Buyer's Guide book for attending!
Class presented by: Jason VanSickle REALTOR®
The VanSickle Team
Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood
Cell: 517-749-8805 Office: 517-492-3353 firstname.lastname@example.org
This class is not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract.